Do you know that we can use emojis with Chromebook? See how.
To enjoy emojis on Chromebook, follow the steps bellow.
- You have to access the Settings menu. Right-click the clock and choose Setting.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings
- Scroll down until Accessibility.
- Click Enable on-screen keyboard.
- Now, you can see a small keyboard icon in the bottom-right. Click it.
- In the virtual keyboard, click the three dots icon.
- Choose the smiley face and here we are!
Chrome OS share with Android the same set of emojis. Now, when you are using Facebook, Google+ or similar on your Chromebook, emojis will be there with you.